Tuesday, April 30, 2019

March 25, 2019 - Mission week 90: Elder Donald Trump

So this week was SLOW. 

Tuesday, we only really saw Tenny, but we had an absolutely fantastic Correlation meeting with the brand new Ward mission council. This ward is so insanely... functional, for lack of a better word. They do their callings so well. Things are gonna blow up here with the plans we have in place. 

Wednesday, we got a call about our car. Basically the Area office had told us that the 'out of area kilometers' would not count toward our monthly total of a strict 2000. which is no problem. 
but then they called us and said never mind, so we have like 300 ks for the rest of the month, and 250 of those will be used by zone conference on the 29th, so we have been walking since that call, and that makes things much harder in this area, but it's all good, we have been figuring things out. 

Thursday, was Human Rights Day, so everyone except Tenny was either Drunk or Gone. 
so that day was kidna a bust. 

Friday, was District meeting and I went on exchanges with the Atterideville, walking, which was pretty fun, they live in a 4 man flat, and so life is a party. taught a bunch of people and whatnot. 
"The word of wisdom means to eat carrots, and all thing pre-requisite thereto"

Saturday,........................... was nothing. i hate saturdays. 

Sunday was the best though. My first Baptism I've actually gotten to be there for since MOTHERS DAY 2018. It was so insanly smooth the ward took care of everything, I didn't really know what to do with myself since I'm used to being in a panicked rush. But Tenny is now baptized and I am a happy boyboy. 

In other news, the pre scheduled black out, called Load Shedding have been getting BAD. like 7 hours out of the day bad, but this week they say they should be minimal. 

I have come to realize something I've always had an issue with. 
I have always thought that because I want to do something Really bad, its the natural man and i shouldn't do it. But I've really come to realize the truth of Moroni 7's good and evil discourse. If that thing is good, which they are, its a Godly Desire and not the Natural man.

SO i'm gonna be flavorblasting through like 30 things i've always wanted to do in the next few years. 

Get hyped



here is some pictures of me, since i never send pictures of me. 


kthanksbye






No comments:

Post a Comment