Tuesday, April 30, 2019

March 11, 2018 - Mission week 88: Isaiah

o I have finished the Book of Mormon once again. Its still true, don't worry, and now I will be studying the Book of Mormon again, for the last time before I return, I also will be reading the Doctrine and Covenants again, but this time around I will be reading Isaiah. *gasp, not Isaiah* yes. Isaiah. As i have read through the Book of Mormon I have felt the need to read Isaiah, after many of the prophets and Christ Himself have said that the Words of Isaiah are important. 



so pray for me I guess. 

But as for the things of the week 
I stuck a butter packet in my pocket (don't ask why i needed butter) and then forgot about it. 

this area has a ton of white people and its super different culturally from litterally every other area in the mission 

Our chapel is an Old Dutch Reformed Church chapel, so it has a crazy old cool pipe organ.

University strikes make our life harder

and we met the most golden family I have ever taught.  Franse and Mmina, have been coming to church for like 2 weeks and we finally got to go see them. They are so Prepared, self-relient, and fun. they are going out of town a bit, and might move to Polokwane, but its all good, they love the church, want to join and  they are the best 

But yeah, thats about it for the week. We have set some big goals as a zone and we are going to be working hard the next few months. 

So i'm a happy Bafana

kthanksbye

No comments:

Post a Comment