Tuesday, April 30, 2019

April 15, 2019 - Mission Week 93: Staying around for once

SO this week, I didn't get transfered, and my comp is actualy staying with me, so that hasn't happened in a while

We started teaching this guy from the Congo named Freddy who is pretty cool, and our super golden family of Mina and Franse finally came back to town, 

Other than that, the only things of note were my 45 minute interviews with the mission pres where he told me like everything ever. it was nice

A nice quote from fast sunday was "I know I will sin, but i will sin in the church, I'm not going anywhere" and i thought that was pretty profound

Things are starting to cool off. winter is fianlly coming. never gonna have to deal with the deadly lazer that is the african sun.

Just want to talk a bit about the unique docotrine of I am a child of God. 
Most people think that is a label that is earned and as such, not feeling good enough, they don't think of themselves like that. So share it with others. That is one thing everyone should know, regardless of there status in the church or life, We are all children of God

sorry its short, just don't have a lot to say
kthanksbye

No comments:

Post a Comment