Wednesday, January 9, 2019

December 24, 2018 - Mission Week 77: Gonna eat a good burger tomorrow.

I really have like 0 things to talk about.

The Work is going super slow, since everyone is out of town, and finding all you meet are drunk people. But we are still having fun, even though we are bored and it is super hot. 

We had some good lessons on Tithing with a few people. Made me really appriciate how much of a blessing that Commandment really is. So pay your tithing and you will never go off the path, it keeps your priorities straight and your humility strong. 

Went on Exhanges to Mabopane on Friday, saw a lot of old faces, one of our Investigators form a yearish ago is finally getting baptized, Beauty (the first person I baptized) is teaching Gospel Principles, and her kids are getting baptized and shes been through the temple, which makes me WAY happy. Nostalgia is a funny thing, espessially with old areas. Weird to thing its been over a year since I was there, and people still remember me pretty well. 

But I hope you all have a merry Christmas, and Enjoy your lives and what you are doing. 
Remember to Be GRATEFUL for COLD WEATHER. Hot Christmas is not a nice. 

kthanksbye

No comments:

Post a Comment