Wednesday, January 9, 2019

December 17, 2018 - Mission Week 76: The Designated Driver Seat (DDS)

So I am still driving a Ford Ranger, but we are the only car in the zone, so we have to use it to solve everyone's problems. So that sucks, were doing that all of Tuesday and Wednesday, since some phones got lost in taxis and people need supplies and our zone is big. 

but driving around the zone has been a huge nostalgia tip. I haven't been around a lot of these places since I was trained. So its been fun for me

Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, was a blur of walking, putting people on date, and contacted. Its Holiday time now, so everyone is drunk. so contacting has been fun, people love my name, and are very 'verbal' about it when they are drunk. Had some cool experiences teaching a pastor, people are a slippery as ever, when it comes to appointments. Really don't have a ton to talk about. really was just a ton of time in the car. 

Something nice I read recently is Isaiah 58. it has some WAY cool passages about fasting, and it has totally changed my view on the whole thing. so go read it. I know its Isaiah, but trust me on this one. 

I miss the Temple


I've come to realize that I'm farly sure its Satans fault people don't understand the "scriptural" versions of language. like thee thou and whatnot. "Deep English" as they call it here. He is probably Casualfying language so people wont understand the Word of God. So learn your language, so you can truely Understand what the Scriptures are saying

Transfers got all goofed up since some guy didn't show up the MTC, so thats fun I guess.

That's really about it
Africa is still hot
I'm still Alive
The Church of Jesus Christ is still the Path to Exaltation
and I still got pictures. 

kthanksbye



Gouta's Daughter Asa in Kanye

nice veiw of the township os Soshanguve



my comp


my desk setup

No comments:

Post a Comment