Tuesday, November 20, 2018

October 29, 2018 - Mission week 69:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So this week once again was kinda blew. Our last of the 5 baptisms fell though since she lost her phone and forgot about the interview. But its all good. Had a very nice Zone Conference. Talked  a lot about the importance of the Book of Mormon in every aspect of reality. we didn't have water pretty much all week VILLAGE LIFE (I actually love it though.) wee had this overpiced mexican resturaunt, it was wa y nice, but just cost to much. Took a lot of nice nice pictures. and got transfer new, which is the source of my screaming. I'm leaving Molepolole Village, to got the Kanye West Ward (yes thats legit what its called) in the village of Kanye, as a Zone Leader with Elder Dibetso from Botswana. So that was the least expected thing on my end. 
Truely a sign that you don't have to know what your doing to be a leader on mission. 
It also came as a shock that after Kanye (I'll only be there 6 weeks since they won't be extending my visa) I will go to what very well could be my last area. 
mission has really flown by. Sister Missionaries that left right before me are getting home now. They always say your last 6 months are what really counts, and I'm coming to see why,. 
So we'll see what the next 6 weeks bring. 




at least i get to go to pretoria for MLC and get McDonalds, since there is none of that in Bots. but from one village to another. I will get to go back to Moleps for exchanges since Elder Wilson is Flip Training a guy we don't yet know the name of. So big things are happening down here. Should be lots of baptisms for them. 

Don't really have a ton else to talk about. We wern't in the area a bunch this week because car stuff, and meetings and whatnot. Spent most of Sunday with goodbyes. I should have lots of pics to send this week and as of right now they are uploading fine, including a bunch from the last few weeks. 

but yeah, the Church is true. God uses the week to confound the wise. 
Don't take the Book of Mormon for Granted, its the Key to Exaltation, and nothing is worth that trade off.


kthanksbye

its been a while since i sent birds 

a kid walking in front of my camera last second. 

nice sunset 

my soccer face


Trust Japanese Vehicles 

Elder Moremong and his Mac and Cheese mountain


Elder Wilson had to shave at the chapel before zone conference since no water ( i used my electric razor) 

Elder Mmereki taking a drink 

Sis Moremongs streetside food goodness where we ate like every weekday. 

a guy enjoying the ride 

nice picture I cut out of most recent Liahona 

Elder wilsons forture 

the Setswana Family Proclimation 

nice sunset 

Trying to find a record from 10 years ago. 

Bro Thiro (our member present every saturday, and a refferal machine. Cool guy. way smart.) 

Sis. Dorthy (most zealous lady every. She REALLY loves  church and wont let anyone think otherwise. She's traveled the world. way way cool lady, molepololes Sis. Pat to some extent)

No comments:

Post a Comment