Sunday, April 8, 2018

Mission Week 39: only a little late - April 2, 2018

SO  I have a lot to talk about, not a lot of time, so this will be a jumbled mess as I read all the things off my list in my planner basically.

I've met Elder Soarres, he came to the mission a bit ago, so that's cool
I havn't watched sunday afternoon yet, with the temples and home teaching thing, but enjoyed the rest a lot.
I encourage everyone to say 'I am a child of God' 10 times daily
"I am not mighty in writing as in speaking" like Nephi
Sushi here is way good
Buying stamps in the most annoying and impossible thing here
Hypno-pastors. I won't say much about that
Zimbabweans, from Zimbabwe, are like the coolest people, theres a lot of them in Witbank, like The branch pres, like 7 members and our new investigator Youlanda.
Good Friday and Easter are HUGE here, everyone travels and stores close, hence the day late-ness
I finished Jesus The Christ again.

Ok now the week
Monday, nothing really, just Ping-Pong
Tueday was mega- exchanges. The Zone Leader Elder Voyles, The District Leader Elder Critchfield, and I all together. Had fun, got sushi, not much to talk about
Wednesday, we walked around dhuva all day, got 1 person to see, Youlanda the awesome Zimbabwean. then we saw Sis. Pat, which is always fun.
Thursday, I don't even remember (I have a new planner)
Friday, everyone left for holiday, spent the whole day knocking on empty houses.
Sautrday, Conference was awesome, Pres. Chadambuka came to interview Nomfumoneko, so she should be baptized this coming week. A few notes in that regard: President 'Plot Twist' Nelson, The solemn assembly was awesome. Lynn G Roberts talk on failure was very inspiring, we all have Today to live, Trust in God, The Atonement of Christ is pretty useful, and We need the Spirit of Unity, are a few things I notice, I'll talk more about my notes next week.

Transfers are Today, I'm still staying, but Elder Mbir is going to Namibia, and I'm getting Elder Coka, from Albania, He was in my first district, and he's a fun guy. Excited for the next 6 weeks.
thank you all,
life is good
kthanksbye

No comments:

Post a Comment