Sunday, April 8, 2018

Mission Week 37: A months worth of Pictures - March 19, 2018

Medicine here tastes like rootbeer, which is why no one here likes rootbeer, and thus it doesn't exist


Hello everyone. I have realized this week, that most people have been saying my name as Foonk. Apearently the 'un' sound in Funk is very, very hard for people. I don't really have a lot to talk about this week, it was probably the most average week of my mission. We saw a lot of people, had a lot of cancelations, and had some fun. The highlights being, putting Nomfumonekos Sister and Daughter on Date, Having Allen come back, Actually having a member present, and 3v3 playing soccor in the Kwa'Guqa chapel parking lot, with chairs as goals, and it raining on cobblestone, so it was fun. Lowlights being sharron once again not showing up to her own baptism due to transport problems, having the (sadly normal) large amounts of cancelations, mainly because of rain, and peoples normal "eish, I'm tired, I was about to take a nap, or I'm busy (with nothing)" But its all good, the people we do see are awesome. 
The main thing of joy is the fact I finally got my camera cord back, and am able to send pictures, so there will be several emails worth of that (since you can only send 4 or 5 per email and I have 33 pictures to send, and thats just the highlights, not all of them) 

I highly suggest if you can find it, watching the movie "Emma Smith" its basically a way more in depth version of Joseph Smith: Prophet of the Restoration  from Emmas perspective. Same actors and same company, even some of the same sences, but I enjoyed it very much, more made for people who know the church history than  Joseph Smith: Prophet of the Restoration was.  

kthanksbye































No comments:

Post a Comment