Sunday, April 8, 2018

Mission Week 38: Hand towel vs Actual towel - March 26, 2018

I had left my towel in Pretoria since I was there 3 weeks ago, and just now got it back, and I have been using a dish towel to dry off, and it felt really good to use a real towel again.

But the week went as follows.
Monday we played Ping-Pong and went with Kwa'Guqa to there YSA FHE, which was very fun.

Tuesday, It rained all day, and we got some new investigators, namely this blind guy named Ace and his family. They seem to really be interested, so we'll see how that goes.

Wednesday, as usual, everyone cancelled, but we did see Nomfumoneko (the lady who accidently came to church, loved it, and wanted to join. Literally our best investigator.) and her sister, Precious, and Daughter, Khaziwa. Had a good lesson as always and put khaziwa on date, Precious wont agree to a date yet. Nomfumoneko was on date for yesterday, but she needs to be interviewed by the mission president, so it will be after conference instead.

Thursday, was more cancellations in Middleburg, not much to eally talk about

Friday was Zone Conference, where I finally got my towel back. It was very good, talked about the improvement from last year we have made so far, and talked about how to better invite people to be baptized, as well as a lot of other things.

Saturday was pretty normal, saw Ace again, as well as a few other people, had a good lesson with a lady named Follen, we'll see how she goes. As well as on Saturday I put a bunch of stuff on my wall, because I felt like it, and the white walls are boring.

Sunday, I had to give an Improptu 10 minute talk on faith, Sharron once again couldn't come due to the fact the roads in her village flooded. and we watched the Joseph Smith movie with Nonfumoneko and her family.

so yeah. That's about that, don't  have much else to talk about
so I'll end with a Quote from the lesser known Emma Smith movie
"Strength isn't something you have, It's something God helps you find, but sometimes being strong can be very lonely"

so yeah, sunsets are nice
kthanksbye



No comments:

Post a Comment