Thursday, July 13, 2017

July 6, 2017 - Maximum Overdrive

I have arrived and I am doing well. It has been less than 24 hours, but has already felt like 3 days. This is just a quick email to let you know I'm ok and doing well. My next email time is my first real p-day next thursday. Appearntly i got "the worst p-day, because its 8 days after i arrive. Also I just learned that my right click spell check doesn't work. So that's a thing. I have learned a ton in this first bit already. I have the partner of Elder Ricks. Hes going to Ghana. We have 9 going to ghana and 3 to Botswana, Namibia. We are the odd pair.I am in a room with Elder Roberts from the LA trip and Elder *shrug*. I have been shown around, the store is nice, bought a sketch pad, because my urge to draw has returned, convieniently. (I miss spell check.)    I can read emails whenever, but can only write them on thrusdays, i have pictures, but cant send any till then. So send plenty. It'll be good to hear from people. I ran into Marc, David Rytting, and Jaxon Kirk already so that was fun. Ashton left the day before i got here. Derek, contact Wes Erying on twitter and get his email, and ask him for ashtons and Nicks also. I forgot to get them. K thanks bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment