Saturday, March 9, 2019

January 20, 2019 - Mission Week 81


This has been one of the weeks.

Monday was zone activity elimination free for all chair soccer. that was fun 
Tuesday, I was with Elder Spencer on Exchanges here in Soshanguve. had a lot of fun, he served here, like 6 months ago, so he was happy to see old faces.
Then on Wednesday we had to pick up the entire zone to go to zone conference, since our zone only has one car. Had a nice zone conference, most of the messages lined up to be about Personal Conversion. Very nice one overall. 
Thursday, we had exhanges with the Elders In Atteridgville, I was in Atteridgeville, with Elder Dyantyi, who goes home in like 3 weeks. We had fun talking about Old Elders and people and things from early in our missions. 
Friday, Was District meeting and we had to go up to pretoria to get the mission trailer to help the Mabopane Elders move into Mabopane on Saturday morning. So that was my first experience with driving a trailer. Trial by fire on bad road and super heavy fast traffic in a big city. on the wrong side of the road.
Saturday most of the day was spent on that move, but we saw a few less actives. then we got transfer news, Elder Spence is leaving to Mamelodi, I am staying and getting Elder Blue. They are changing me from Zone Leader to District Leader, and moving the Car to the new Zone Leader area of Montana. So I will be walking this Transfer. That'll be fun. 
Sunday was Elder Spence saying goodbye, and lots of our people came to church. 2 hour church is going much more smoothly now. 


So yeah. Its been a good week. Lots of errends and unexpected changes, but i've learned that Faith is the Currency of Heaven, when we can have a lot of that, we are truely rich. I'm coming ot have more faith i think. 
The news has come of Our new Mission Presidents name, but i will take a moment to talk about the current one President Dunstan George Bennet Twai Chadambuka. He is one of the most succesful buisness men in all of Zimbabwe, he has forearms to rival popeye, and has the strongest testimony of the work, and namely the stongest testimony of the Priesthood, of any man I have ever met, I have learned much from him, and I am happy that he will be my Only Mission President. I have got a good relatoinship to him and hope to one day be as mighty of a Man of God as he is. 

Favorite funny quote of the week: "I had to go to the funeral for some guy my co worker had lunch with once".

kthanksbye


nice picture of soshanguve in general


our member who always gives us ice cream ice cream machine 

us emailing 

our christmas dinner


elder bele


 Our super dope investigator Godfrey

Elder Spence loves donuts





No comments:

Post a Comment