Saturday, March 9, 2019

February 25, 2019 - Mission week 86: Day 600

Today is day 600 of my missionary service, which i think is pretty cool stuff.

had a cool moment of being guided by the spirit. we were trying to see a former person out in the boonies, and i could not remember where her house was for the life of me, and she doesn't have a phone, so i remembered where a member stayed and then the person we were looking for was there. I think the spirit didn't help me remember her place, so that i would go to the members and remember their place and actually have time to see both of them. "the spirit brings (or doesn't) bring things to our remembrance so we can do God's Will."

Taxi contacting continues to go well and we are finally getting some new people to teach and putting people on date. 
It only took 10 weeks but we are finally having success here, just in time for me to probably get transferred next week like I always do when things start going good. 


Something random that makes my laugh here is that whenever you say the name of Christ around an old lady who isn't a member, they usually clap there hands and start dancing. I really wish I had video of it, its usually the funniest thing ever. and like every old lady does this.


Go Read Helaman 5. 

and I end this short email with a question, which is easier, to die for something or to live for it. I've been thinking about that, since someone told me a quote form Nelson Mandela that is something like "I will die for my cause and if nessisary I live for it". which I think is way cool


kthanksbye

No comments:

Post a Comment