Thursday, July 5, 2018

June 18, 2018 - Mission Week 50: I fought 2 tigers today, and they bit a hole in my pants.

I am not even joking about that subject line. I litterally went to this place called the Farm Inn, Pretoria, where for R200 you can get in the cage with 2 baby tigers and play with them. So me and 9 other missionaries did just that. And one bit me and tore my pants. I'm not injured, but they tore my pants. I'm not making this up. I litterally wresteled with Tigers. I have 200 pictures and plenty of videos to prove it. 
But since that and some other stuff took most of the day, I only have a short time to email, but we can go email tomorrow morning as well, so Ill send the pictures then. 
SO that was one of the most African and insane things I've done in the year I've been here. So that's a lot of fun. I really just can't believe I was petting, holding, and fighting with 2 tigers today. 

The rest of the week, is really bland in comparison, except for the Branch Activity we did. Again, sending pictures tomorrow, but it was a ton of fun. Lots of food, lots of people, and lots of Sports. I have spent way to much money this week, but these last 3 days have been absolutly insane in terms of things i'll remember forever. 

I am still very proud of what i think is the funniest email i've ever written, which I sent last week. 
happy to hear from those of you that actually respond to things. 
Hope you all have a wonderful week, Probably will send another email tomorrow when more time is there, but for now. Heres the Random things I wrote in my planner this week
  • Happy Fathers day to my dad. He's the best dad, if you disagree, you're wrong. 
  • Stress-less at sacrament meeting.
  • The world cup ended all our appointments. 
  • The Nike Swoosh is hard to draw sometimes.
  • What even are traffic laws anymore. 
SO yeah, thank you, love you all, talk more tommorow my time, midnight most of yours.
Kthanksbye





















No comments:

Post a Comment