Thursday, July 5, 2018

July 2, 2018 - Mission Week 52: not gonna make the bon jovi joke everyone makes

So Yeah. I hit a year in 3 days. So that's fun. 

So Monday, I We just spent the day saying goodbye to people. Then had food. Don't really remember much. Feels like its been a while since I was in Witbank. 

Tuesday, we drove. and drove, got to Polokwane at like 6:30, ate food, and I unpacked. Met the member that is with us almost all the time named Lesego, who is going to the newly split zimbabwe mission in a month and a half. He's pretty cool

Wednesday, we did a lot of finding. 
Thursday, we did a lot of finding. 
Friday, we had district meeting, then did a lot of finding.
Saturday, We did a lot of finding.
I think you get the point. 

Some highlights though, are the investigators we've been able to get. Most of which are gonna be followed up on this week. The Don't really have a lot to say about them though, hard to remember who was members and who was investigators since everyone is new. The members here are great. and I still don't know what to say. This is just me hitting a major mind fart. I'm just gonna keep typing what i'm thinking in the hopes to give people something to read from my fairly boring week. 

Sunday, We had a district conference. since we are in a district not a stake. Also its a branch. 
Its was good. Had some good talks. then had way to much food. 

So yeah, don't really have a lot of things to talk about, but I do have a lot of random thoughts.
  • Witbank was cold enough to see my breath, which is something at least. 
  • Never give up never surrender.
  • Go read 'Till Seventy, Times Seven' from conference.
  • Hitting a year, gotta burn a shirt, since i stained it with ink.
  • I forgot the tshwana women when they get old, grow beards, been around zulus to long
  • Lesego 'papa-keys' and his magic mic
  • Don't read the Eternal Marriage student manual, it messes with you.
  • A 16-year-old asked to have my babies. 15 minutes after meeting her on the street. Twice. 
So yeah, that's the new area, so far. I'm sure I'll have more to talk about going forward, Elder Chokoe is great, we are having a lot of fun, The district is cool. Got Elder Winterton from PG. so we just talk about the people we know in common. but yeah, i say yeah to much. 
kthanksbye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment