Tuesday, August 20, 2019

June 24, 2019 - Mission week 103: kthanksbye

Hello everyone! This is the final email. 
I'm losing my mind. I as trying to think of what to say and thought of some of the questions people are probably going to ask me so here it is, I kinda stole this from someone else but it was a good idea.   
The food I miss most: Betos. I miss Betos. There are many better places but nothing that can quite match the feel f betos. I love many memories there and plan to make more

The food I love here most: spathlo.  The African burger, palony, chips cheese Russians, veinnas, suace chakalaka.  So many good things.  No one reading this will know what half that is, but I will make you all spathlo when I'm there and you will know of it's glory.

Fav comp, if you meet me you will know.

Hardest thing: solving people's family problems, it has luckily been positive because of the fact that the gospel is there purely to fix that problem. 

Yes I love Africa, no I can't speak the languages very well. No I don't have jungle fever.  

I will see you all soon.
Wrote this on a smartphone since I'm in the office with aps now. 
Going to temple tomorrow super hyped
Spent day with elder Robert at the mega mall Menlyn. So good day all around.  Going to play monopoly tonight. 

Renny had her kids get baptized in Nigeria and Godfrey from Soshanguve got baptized finally and I got to go.  
Life is good
and Lo I come quickly.

Kthanksbye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment