Thursday, June 14, 2018

May 14, 2018 - Mission week 45: Another Six in Witbank.

So I told what happened monday last week, since I emailed so late, So this will start with Tuesday.

Tuesday, we did zone finding in the park in witbank, so everyone got to come down and see the place no one ever comes to, and we set up a stand with a big poster of the Book of Mormon, and took the contacts, and gave B.O.M's and Restoration pamphlets to all of them, we managed to give out all that we had in only 2 hours, and got about 70 names. that we have been slowly calling, and got a few fairly interested people, Will make us very busy this next transfer. Then we took everyone to see Sis. Pat, since she wanted us to, and we had soup and a lot of fun.

Wednesday, was pretty normal, left my planner at the flat again, and honestly don't even remember what we did. 

Thursday, we Interviewed two 'more-or-less' children of record, Toka and Tshireletso. and ate way to much food. 

Friday, we went to phola, and then were gonna meet up with some of the branch for bowling, but then everyone canceled and I started feeling sick.

Saturday, I was sick at the flat pretty much the whole day, but we did go to one appointment with the Maabane family, which was fun enough.

Sunday i was still way sick, but we had baptisms so We stayed the whole time, I did the baptisms and even though we had the water on since 7, it was only knee deep, and so that was really hard. Hit one of their heads on the faucet. so that was embarrasing, but she was cool about the whole thing.  the rest of the day was Skyping home, and me sleeping. 

I honestly can't think of more to talk about, other than the fact I am now the longest serving missionary in Witbank History, since I am staying with Elder Coka for another 6 weeks, making 5 tranfers here. Getting Elder Andam in Kwa Guqa though, and he's fun. he's the Only black american in the mission, and everyone always thinks he's South African, and he's way chill. 

I love you all. 
Life is good, as much as I complain sometimes. 
The work is amazing to watch, here we get to watch the Restoration happening right before our eyes, Sometimes it's slow, and it's usually hard, but It is the only way things will change. 

kthanksbye

sorry if i don't end up with pictures again, its raining, and the internet is all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment